The data browser is a great tool for viewing and editing your data. Since its initial release, it has become one of the most popular and essential tools of development on Parse.
Today we’re announcing the new data browser with a revamped design and a number of great features including:
1. Filtering. Find a subset of your data quickly.
2. Sorting. Order any column, ascending and descending.
3. Full-screen mode. Use all of the space in your browser.
4. Page size selector. See up to 100 rows per page.
5. Rich editors for dates and GeoPoints. Edit your data with ease.
To see this new data browser in action, check out our screencast: