This webcast explored how to create the game AnyYolk based on the following concepts:
- How to create web apps with Backbone.js
- Best practices of Backbone.js
- How the Parse SDK works with Backbone.js
- Live example of adding a highscore to a Backbone.js game
- How you can use Cloud Code to add server-side functionality to your Parse app
For anyone who would like a second look, or just in case you missed it, the full video is below or take a look at the code on GitHub. If you’d just like to see the slides, check them out on SlideShare.
Watch the recording: